Welcome Jim Giordano: New Expert in the Load Management Community - [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Expert Interview]
Official Energy Central Community Manager of Generation and Energy Management Networks. Matt is an energy analyst in Orlando FL (by way of Washington DC) working as an independent energy...
- Member since 2018
- 10,588 items added with 1,446,972 views
New technologies, operational strategies, and customer engagement programs are constantly being added to the toolbox of utilities and their load management partners. Rather than looking at the grid as pure and simple building of generation so it will match supply, the nuanced field of load management is increasingly looking for intelligent ways to keep the grid in alignment and reliable.
As these innovations continue to be added to grid operators and stakeholders, it’s going to be more and more critical for professionals across the utility sphere to keep an eye on what the experts are saying. Innovators are going to carve out the path forward, a path that we may not even recognize at this stage. In order to assist in this process, Energy Central is constantly on the lookout for new expert voices to add to our Energy Central Network of Experts in the Load Management Group.
- Generation Guide: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Generation Network – May 27, 2022
- Customer Corner: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Customer Care Group – May 26, 2022
- Transforming Vegetation Management at FPL: A Conversation with Iliana Rentz [Recognizing One of the 2022 Energy Central Innovation Champions: Iliana Rentz]
- Innovating in Asset Management: A Conversation with Alectra Utilities Vice President Tom Wasik [Recognizing One of the 2022 Energy Central Innovation Champions: Tom Wasik]
- Efficient Reading: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Energy Efficiency Group – May 19, 2022
- Updated! Are You at Distributech? Don't Miss These Energy Central Community Members & Partners for a Chance to Chat In Person!
- Energy Central Recognizes 'National Public Works Week' With a Look Back, and an Ask to Look Forward!
- Results of the Energy Central Poll: Topics You Want to Discuss!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Related Power Perspectives™ Content
Power Perspectives™ Interviews
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.