- Aug 18, 2022 1:08 pm GMT
Earlier this month we recognized National Book Lovers Day by submitting a call for Power Industry-related books written by Energy Central Community Members.
Unsurprisingly, the vast network of energy and utility experts that frequent the Energy Central Community contains several well-regarded authors, so we were delighted to see how many of our members shared books they had written.
If you were interested in picking up one of these books from one of your peers, we put together a quick list of those titles and links to where they can be purchased:
- Engineering Transmission Lines with High Capacity Low Sag ACCC Conductors by CTC Global
- The Science of the Sale by Mike Beehler
- Energy Materials Discovery: Enabling a Sustainable Future by Geoffrey Ozin and Joel Loh
- TEAMWORK (Together Everyone Achieves More) by Kimberly McKenzie-Klemm
- The Energy Switch: How Companies and Customers are Transforming the Electrical Grid and the Future of Power by Peter Kelly-Detwiler
- The Changing Energy Mix by Paul Meier
- End-of-Life Solar Planning Resources by Janette Freeman
- Modern Electricity Systems: Engineering, Operations, and Policy to address Human and Environmental Needs by Vivek Bhandari, Rao Konidena, William Poppert
- Cut the Cord: How to Achieve Energy Independence by Joining the Solar-Powered Microgrid Revolution by Vincent Battaglia
- Reaping the Wind: How Mechanical Wizards, Visionaries and Profiteers Helped Shape our Energy Future by Peter Asmus
- GIS for Enhanced Electric Utility Performance by Bill Meehan
- Modeling Electric Distribution with GIS by Bill Meehan
- Empowering Electric and Gas Utilities with GIS by Bill Meehan
- Integrated Business Continuity by Geary Sikich
- It Can't Happen Here: All Hazards Crisis Management Planning by Geary Sikich
- Emergency Management Planning Handbook by Geary Sikich
- Protecting Your Business in a Pandemic by Geary Sikich
And if you missed the opportunity to plug your book the first time, please feel free to add your title in the comments below and we'll edit this post to include them as well.
Edit: Additional books that come in via the comments below:
- Hybrid Nuclear Energy Systems A Sustainable Solution for the 21st Century by Michael Keller
- Smart Grids: Advanced Technologies and Solutions, Second Edition (Electric Power and Energy Engineering), multiple authors
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.