Filsinger Energy Partners (FEP) is a firm of experienced industry leaders who offer unparalleled expertise in valuation, restructuring, expert testimony, market analysis, interim management, independent engineering and risk management for the energy, industrial and manufacturing industries. FEP is headquartered in Denver, Colorado but we are accepting applications for remote workers for this position.
Provide electrical transmission or distribution expertise to a team reviewing, inspecting and verifying maintenance and construction of electrical delivery assets. The position will primarily include reviewing work completed by others and provide judgement to staff and clients confirming compliance with established programs.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field. In lieu of a degree, consideration will be given to relevant experience as described below:
- Preferred: 5-10 years of experience in maintenance, operations, construction or design of distribution, transmission or substations.
- Possess detailed practical and technical understanding of all components related to distribution or transmission assets.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel; PowerPoint; and Word.
- Strong writing and presentation skills required.
- Must be professional and ability to work in a professional environment is required.
- Possess sufficient motivation to accomplish required objectives with limited supervision.
- Team oriented.
- Willing to travel (probably 75% plus).
- Significant field work will be required including asset inspections.
- Preferable permanent address in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to legally a rent a vehicle.
$80,000 to $130,000 per year dependent on experience and education.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Discretionary Bonus based on firm and individual performance
- Referral program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts
Filsinger Energy Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualification, merit, and the business needs for the position.