System Integration Engineer/Specialist
It is the essential function of the System Integration Specialist to deliver and deploy our products at customer sites to meet project requirements and customer expectation. The System Integration Specialist does this by engaging with the customer to develop customer relationships, identify and document requirements, create system deployment plans and specifications, and perform the project work within the project timeline.
The System Integration Specialist is expected to collaborate with the Sales and Software teams at SUBNET Solutions Inc. in performing their work. They are expected to technically lead customers and projects, provide strategic insight, and clearly communicate to all teams at SUBNET Solutions Inc.
A successful System Integration Specialist at SUBNET Solutions Inc. is proactive, organized, self-motivated, independent, and has a passion for excellence. You will need to work well in a fast-paced environment, traverse various technologies, engineering teams, and client types.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate, and lead customers and projects.
- Create and execute system deployment plans and specifications for customers.
- Create system test plans and lead customer acceptance test activities.
- Create and provide SUBNET product training to customers.
- Assess system testing results and adapt deployment documents and activities to improve quality.
- Assess SUBNET software release testing results prior to customer installations and log defects with the Software team to improve product quality.
- Foster a work environment that promotes productivity, innovation, and fairness.
- Provide end-user support and assistance.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years’ system engineering experience
- Strong knowledge in Windows domain design, configuration, and administration.
- Strong knowledge in networking design, configuration, and administration.
- Strong knowledge in database design, configuration, and administration.
- Prior experience with network troubleshooting tools including Wireshark and Fiddler.
- Working knowledge of project management duties.
- The ability to travel and work for domestic and international projects
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written in languages across Central/South America
- Experience in software development.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certification (MCP) or equivalent certification in relevant programs.
- Experience in SCADA communications, including DNP3, IEC 61850, and Modbus.
- Prior experience with SCADA devices including protective relays, communications processors, and terminal services.
- Working knowledge of common substation transmission communication architectures.
- Working knowledge of common distribution communication architectures.
- 401K Matching Program
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flex Time Leave
- Employee Spending Account
- Travel Per Diem
- Continuing Training and Education Program