Location: Sadog Tasi, Saipan MP96950
Position Type: Full Time
Rqd Education: Some College Coursework
Rqd Experience: 2 - 5 years
Date Posted: July 12, 2021
Reference Code: 21-007
- The OS will oversee the WWTP operations on all the islands of Saipan, Tinian and Rota or as applicable.
- The OS is required to understand, develop and implement a comprehensive sanitary collection system condition and assessment program as required under the Stipulated Order.
- Knowledge of asset management procedures and application of SCADA protocols are a plus.
- Understand and use of television and grouting systems for collection system maintenance and FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease) applications are expected.
- Assist and participate in strategic planning efforts, development of long term planning and visioning pursuits, and grant development applications.
- Additional duties and responsibilities are as directed and required.
About this Employer
The Commonwealth Utilities Corporation (“CUC”) is a government utility providing power, water, and wastewater services in the Northern Mariana Islands NMI), a U.S. commonwealth in the western pacific.