Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. What makes us a leader are our people and our culture. We value each of our employees – and through innovation, collaboration and trust we create value for our customers and enable our people to have the career they desire. Our industry-leading Utility Practice includes capabilities in application development, mobility, data conversion, system integration, and platform modernization. We are known for the first two Utility Network implementations, dozens of EAM/GIS Integrations and thousands of satisfied field workers using Lemur.
Critigen is hiring a Senior Geospatial Consultant to lead our electric utility practice. In this electric industry lead role, you will shape Critigen’s continued growth in the electric geospatial marketplace, providing strategic direction and geospatial and electric domain expertise. You will provide team leadership supporting marketing, sales, and delivery. The ideal candidate is a recognized thought leader in the electric geospatial space, with a proven track record of supporting delivery excellence, innovation, and growth.
Skills and Experience
- Deep electric utility domain experience and expertise
- Proven record of successfully leading GIS projects and initiatives
- Experience developing proposals, marketing material, client presentations
- Team building management and leadership
- Building positive ongoing relationships with client staff and serving as a reliable and trusted adviser
- Building partnerships and collaborative relationships with business partners
- Experience and understanding of enterprise-scale utility GIS programs
Background and Qualifications:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Geo Science or related discipline
- 7+ years electric or comparable utility experience
- Strong organizational, communication, and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of the ArcGIS Platform – architecture, tools, and software architecture
- Previous experience in professional services or consulting industry preferred
- Experience with Esri’s Utility Network (UN) preferred
Come join our community of GIS professionals focused on developing innovative GIS applications and solutions for our clients.
Critigen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.