Senior Customer Programs Transportation Electrification Manager
In this position you will ensure that MCE’s programs achieve strategic objectives and priorities by designing programs and goal setting, evaluating, and developing new business and partnership opportunities, managing program contractors, tracking program data, applying for grants, and/or interacting with the other MCE departments, the MCE Board of Directors and its committees and interfacing with partner agencies and stakeholder groups. This position requires a higher level of autonomy, business and energy industry knowledge, programs experience, and leadership capabilities.
Supervisory Responsibilities-The Senior Customer Programs Transportation Electrification Manager is a supervisory role.
Senior Customer Programs Transportation Electrification Manager -Starting Salary Range- $120,000-$140,000
- Depending upon experience and assignment, incumbents may perform some or all the following:
- Design, implement, and manage transportation electrification programs, which may include Electric Vehicle (EV) grant programs, EV charging programs, managed charging programs and fleet electrification programs.
- Develop, track, and communicate key program metrics to gauge program success.
- Analyze program compliance with regulatory requirements, grant requirements and internal policy objectives or other organizational priorities.
- Maintain a nimble posture with respect to program design and problem-solving, recommending and implementing program improvements when necessary.
- Assist in the development and administration of fiscally responsible program budgets.
- Negotiate, draft and/or amend contracts for review by the Manager of Customer Programs, Director of Customer Programs, the Chief Executive Officer, and the Board of Directors.
- Oversee the work of program implementers and/or staff in executing program strategies, including occasional time in the field.
- Maintain expertise in policy topics, industry trends and innovations in transportation electrification and other demand-side management programs.
- Maintain and/or develop professional and productive relationships with relevant industry groups and community-based organizations.
- Make verbal presentations to stakeholders on program elements and outcomes.
- Facilitate the development of high-quality marketing materials and messaging to communicate program objectives and outcomes, interfacing with stakeholders, partners, the media, and the public.
- Lead cross-team collaboration on transportation electrification to ensure that program needs, and organizational objectives are met.