Key Account Manager
Apogee Interactive is looking for a Sales Executive with a track record of successfully selling to the utility industry. This role will be responsible for developing a pipeline of qualified opportunities with new logos as well as growing existing utility customers across the United States. The ideal candidate is goal focused, self-motivated, has extensive experience in the utility industry and is committed to an exceptional customer experience. The Sales Executive will demonstrate domain expertise, own the sales process, and be recognized as an expert by our customers.
Location is flexible throughout the United States.
- Sell the company’s customer engagement software to utilities
- Pro-actively identify and qualify new opportunities with prospects and existing utility customers
- Work closely with utilities to understand current and future needs and business opportunities
- Develop and write compelling proposals
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product teams in delivering the right message to the market
- Become a subject matter expert in customer engagement
- Speak at conferences and represent Apogee at trade shows, and industry events
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience and in business development, sales, or consulting
- Experience within the energy or utility industry
- Track record of closing new business opportunities for SaaS solutions
- Passion for excellence and desire to work with best-in-class team
- Excellent communication skills including interpersonal, written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Self-motivated, team player
- Ability to maintain positive teamwork environment
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- High level integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility to travel domestically (20% - 40%)
Apogee Interactive has been providing customer engagement solutions to the energy industry since 1993. Our customers include some of the largest utilities in the country and we’ve experienced significant growth in the past few years.