COMMONWEALTH UTILITIES CORPORATION
- Coordinates and meets with other divisional sections and corporate divisions to coordinate activities and projects.
- Supervises engineering support staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work, conducting performance evaluations; ensuring staff is trained; and making, hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Performs project management activities to include preparing reports, memorandums and recommendations.
- Developing scope of work, providing technical reviews;
- Surveying for projects, evaluating proposals, monitoring project process, approving payment, and recommending award of projects.
- Prepares engineering designs, plans and specifications, collects data and performs research.
- Troubleshoots systems and equipment.
- Reviews work performed by engineers.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level as required by CUC and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
About this Employer
The Commonwealth Utilities Corporation (“CUC”) is a government utility providing power, water, and wastewater services in the Northern Mariana Islands NMI), a U.S. commonwealth in the western pacific.