- 3+ years IT implementation experience required
- Basic HTML and Java Script programming preferred
- 3+ years Energy efficiency experience required
- Project management certification is a plus
- IT security certification is a plus
Full Job Description
Hancock Software provides Utilities and State Energy Offices with a SaaS solution for managing energy efficiency retrofits. We are the largest solution provider for low-income residential energy efficiency programs in the United States with 15 statewide deployments and utilities provide the Hancock Software solutions to their trade allies for both residential and commercial energy efficiency retrofit programs. This is a start up company with a marquee list of referenceable customers that has reached an inflexion point in our growth curve.
In this role, the Client Implementation Manager is responsible for assisting customers in the Preparation, Planning, Design, Configuration, Validation, Deployment, and Training phases of implementation for the Hancock Cloud energy efficiency retrofit software product suite. This position will have interaction with Technical Support, Product Management, Engineering, and the Executive team to coordinate resolution of customer deliverables. This is a hands on position requiring software configuration to meet customer business requirements. Existing in-depth knowledge of energy efficiency retrofits and utility efficiency programs is a plus.
Experience in a software deployment environment is required either as a vendor or a customer. Essential Job Responsibilities include:
- Project Manage approximately 3-5 simultaneous implementations
- Responsible for customer feedback and customer satisfaction
- Build project plans and trackers
- Prepare and use management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists, etc.) to conduct the Implementation Project
- Perform periodic customer status calls
- Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Champion, providing the status of project progress
- Provide Project Risk Analysis internally and to customer
- Work with Product Development and Hancock Software executives on non-resolvable issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
- Hands on administration and configuration of SaaS software
- Hands on editing of HTML and Java Script to customize client view
- Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
- Ensure project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
- Track project issues and work with appropriate parties resolve them
- Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
- Ensure commitments and changes to commitments are negotiated with affected groups
- Champion and adhere to solution implementation methodology
- Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Energy Science, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years software implementation experience
- Proven success in software project implementation and deployment
- High level of proficiency in project management tools
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate ability to modify basic HTML code
- Demonstrate basic Java Script programming ability
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate complex issues or concepts in simple and effective terms.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
- A dynamic and motivated self-starter who has a genuine passion for customer satisfaction and building professional customer relationships.
- Paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Flexible virtual work environment