Amogy is a technology startup on a mission to decarbonize transportations using ammonia as a renewable fuel. We are highly focused and substantially ambitious. By joining our team, you will be creating the first page of the ammonia-driven green mobility and its economy. Be part of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the transportation industry for a sustainable future.
We are looking for a Chemical Engineer to support and help build our prototype products. You will work with technical and cross-functional teams to develop novel reactors to meet and exceed their prototype goals.
● Develop and optimize novel chemical reactors for catalytic reactions.
● Test reactors in experimental systems and conduct analyses of the test results.
● Establish experimental protocols for reliable data acquisition
● Implement chemical reactors for performance testing in prototypes.
● Ensure proper workplace safety during laboratory activity
● Use basic metal workshop skills
Education & Qualifications
● BS/MS/MA with 4+ years of experience or Ph.D. in a chemical engineering-related field (e.g. Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar).
● Hands-on experience in industrial laboratory or chemical engineering processes.
● Experience in reactor development and chemical process operations
● Experience in catalyst synthesis and testing, with knowledge in continuous-flow chemistry
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employee benefits include: unlimited vacation, equity incentives, 401K matching, health coverage (medical/dental/vision), parental leave, FSA account, transit account and more.
At Amogy, we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.