- Like (1)
- Add to Calendar09/29/2021 1:00 PM09/29/2021 2:00 PMAmerica/New_YorkWebinar | Improving Utilities Contact Center Effectiveness with Intelligent Data Hear case studies of major utilities on how access to intelligent customer data has improved IVR Identification and Self-Serve rates by double digits; and walk through an ROI on how small increases lead to large savings. Registration open. Join us!
- Sep 9, 2021
Hear case studies of major utilities on how access to intelligent customer data has improved IVR Identification and Self-Serve rates by double digits; and walk through an ROI on how small increases lead to large savings. Registration open. Join us!
Sep 29, 2021
1:00 PM EDT
Free to join
The contact center remains a key communication channel between utilities and consumers for all types of account-related activities. Immediate and knowledgeable interactions are necessary to engage customers and find resolutions.
Research across dozens of utility call centers shows that, on average, 40% - 50% of inbound calls cannot be identified or contained in the IVR, resulting in increased agent costs and unnecessary friction in the customer experience. During the COVID-19 pandemic, call centers have been strained further from agent staffing issues, highlighting these inefficiencies and areas of opportunity for operational improvements.
IVR technologies are most effective when customers are identified from your CIS or CRM systems. There are two challenges to this. First, research shows 18%-22% of a utility's customer phone data is outdated and incorrect. Second, with mobile proliferation, individuals call from phones that aren’t in your systems. This forces loyal customers to re-authenticate themselves, wasting time and money, and creating friction in the customer experience.
Join this webinar to learn how utilities are improving caller identification and self-serve rates, improving the call center customer experience.
- Hear the case studies of major utilities on how access to intelligent customer data has improved IVR Identification and Self-Serve rates by double digits.
- Understand the issues causing low identification rates
- Learn about third-party Identity Graphs and their use in operational flows.
- Walk through an ROI on how small increases can lead to large savings
Mitchell Young, VP of Identity Solutions, Neustar TRUSTID Solutions, Neustar
Mitchell Young is Vice President of Identity Solutions at Neustar. Mitchell has been at Neustar for 15 years helping companies leverage real-time identity data and analytic insights to improve operational efficiencies, manage risk and fuel marketing effectiveness. His team covers consumer-facing vertical markets that include Tech/Internet, Payments, Data, Collection, Utilities, Underbanked and eCommerce, Prior to joining Neustar, Mitchell was the Senior Director of Risk at TARGUSInfo, where he helped the company identify and develop key vertical markets. Mitchell has an undergraduate degree from Schreyer Honors College at Penn State and an MBA from New York University.
Forrester Research Analyst Guest Speaker: Brandon Purcell, VP, Principal Analyst
Brandon serves customer insights professionals, covering customer analytics and artificial intelligence. His work helps organizations derive meaningful insights from customer data to attract and retain customers, increase customer loyalty and profitability, and inform product development and service delivery. His research agenda also includes artificial intelligence strategy with a specific focus on responsible and ethical AI.