De-risking Utility Operations in a Contactless Environment [an Energy Central PowerSession™]Posted to Energy Central
image credit: Energy Central
- Sign in to Vote Like (1)
- Add to Calendar01/27/2021 2:00 PM01/27/2021 3:00 PMDe-risking Utility Operations in a Contactless Environment [an Energy Central PowerSession™] This PowerSession brings together a panel of utility professionals who can describe how they turned their incident response pain points into positive action that boosted customer satisfaction and drove bottom-line results. Register today!
- Dec 22, 2020
- 2753 views
Date: Jan 27, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM EST_AUSTRALIA
Learn how to turn incident response pain points into positive action!
The pandemic is only the latest force to further change all facets of the utility-customer interface and elevate the critical importance of good customer service as well as clear and accurate work order tracking, management and replication within the utility organization.
This PowerSession brings together a panel of utility executives who can describe how they turned their incident response pain points into positive action that boosted customer satisfaction and drove bottom-line results. The session also includes industry partners who will offer insight into actionable strategies that utilities can take to respond effectively to a contactless environment that demands a high level of customer satisfaction, both inside and outside the utility organization.
In this PowerSession you will:
• Hear from leading utilities as they describe their journey to implement digital improvements to operations and customer experience.
• Learn how COVID-19 accelerated the Utilities’ pace of digital transformation.
• Understand how cloud integration and UX can help break down silos and facilitate digital tool deployment.
• Gain insight into the quantifiable bottom line impacts
• Michael Salas, Chief Information and Digital Officer, SUEZ North America
• Michael B. Luu, Vice President, Information Technology and Chief Risk Officer, California Water Service Group
• Joe Zhou Senior Managing Director, Infrastructure Modernization and Asset Management, Black & Veatch
• Vikram Takru, Co-founder & CEO, KloudGin
Thanks to our sponsor, KloudGin. KloudGin is the only combined, one cloud field service and asset management solution on a single easy-to-use platform.