Recognizing Members of Energy Central’s 100,000 View Club
- Mar 2, 2020 7:23 pm GMT
The Energy Central community is all about sharing your ideas, talking about the work you’re doing, discussing news of the day, and reaching our wide audience of utility professionals. By clicking that ‘Start a Post’ button, you’re immediately connecting to a vast and far-reaching network of colleagues, peers, and utility industry thought leaders.
As our community grows and more experts come to the platform to share their two cents, we wanted to give a well-deserved shout out to those community members who have reached our exclusive ‘100,000 View Club.’ This shortlist of power users in our community are those who have amassed over 100,000 aggregate views of their work submitted to Energy Central in the form of posts, resources, and links.
As you’ll see, members of the Energy Central 100,000 View Club run the gamut of organizations, specialties, and roles in the utility sector. We thank these community members for bringing such great value and critical influence to the Energy Central platform!
Members of the Energy Central 100,000 View Club
- Dan Yurman- Owner, DJYSRV
- Richard Brooks- Senior Consultant, Reliable Energy Analytics LLC
- Rafael Herzberg- Consultant of Energy Affairs
- Joel Stronberg- President, The JBS Group
- Charley Rattan- Offshore Wind Business Advisor and Trainer, Charley Rattan Associates
- Jim Baird- Owner, Positive Energy Systems
- John Benson- Senior Consultant, Microgrid Labs
- Ivy Main- Publisher, Power for the People VA
- Schalk Cloete- Research Scientist, Independent
- Pat Remick- Senior Energy Communications Strategist, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Jesse Jenkins
- Marta Ady- Office Administrator, Woodcote Media Ltd
- Geoffrey Styles- GSW Strategy Group, LLC
- Robert Wilson- University of Strathclyde
- David Hone- Chief Climate Change Adviser, Shell International Ltd
- Gail Tverberg- Researcher, OurFiniteWorld.com
One of the members of this club, Richard Brooks, in a recent episode of the Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast summed up the draw of Energy Central’s community platform quite well:
Energy Central is such an important part of the consciousness of this industry. It's like plugging into a real-time network of information and discussion on topics that ultimately are going to in some way influence the outcome. So, Energy Central is the place where some of the ideas will be born and where some of the negotiation happens online.
The power of Energy Central is only as strong as the insights and discussions being contributed by our industry-leading community members, so thanks to you all for making this all possible.
Do you want to join this highly esteemed list of Energy Central power users, conversation influencers, and thought leaders? You can only amass that influence by sharing your thoughts and your work, so share a post today, start a valuable conversation, and who knows—maybe it will become viral and you’ll join the vaunted members of this club soon enough! We’ll check back in a few months from now to see who’s joined the club…
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.