Southern Launches Molten Chloride Reactor Effort
- Nov 20, 2021 5:01 pm GMT
- Southern Nuclear Team To Build, Operate a Molten Chloride Reactor at INL
- Oklo Teams Up with Centrus to Produce U.S.-based HALEU Fuel Supply
- Kazakhstan / Nuclear Fuel Assembly Manufacturing Plant Opens In Joint Venture With China
- NuScale, Prodigy and Kinectrics Collaborate to Propose Regulatory Framework for SMR Marine-Deployed Nuclear Generating Station
- NuScale Power’s SMR Technology Undergoing Independent Safety Review to Help Expand SMR Deployment in Ukraine
- General Fusion Sets Up First US Headquarters in Oak Ridge, TN
- Slovenia Energy Ministry Says Country is Unable to Reach Climate Goals Without Nuclear Energy
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.