Feds Pump $10M into Xcel Energy for Hydrogen Production
- Dec 1, 2020 1:02 pm GMT
- DOE/INL Fund $10M for Hydrogen Production at Xcel Nuclear Reactor
- John Wagner Named INL Director
- BWXT Fires Up TRISO Fuel Manufacturing Operations
- Terrestrial Energy Inks Molten Salt Testing Program at ANL
- ORNL to Produce Solid Metal Hydride Moderator for Advanced Reactors
A Private-public Partnership Will Use Nuclear Energy
to Produce Hydrogen for Industrial Customers
- Project is first U.S. pairing of high-temperature steam electrolysis with commercial heat
- More than $10 million in federal funding will help a Minnesota nuclear power plant make hydrogen in a way that could transform the nuclear energy industry.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.