PLMA Recognizes Leading Energy Utility Industry Load Management InitiativesPosted to PLMA (Peak Load Management Alliance)
image credit: PLMA
- Mar 25, 2020 4:15 pm GMT
- 495 views
Vallejo, Calif. – March 24, 2020 – PLMA (Peak Load Management Alliance) announced six winners of its 17th PLMA Awards. Those recognized as the best demand response and other load management programs, initiatives and achievements from calendar year 2019 are:
- National Grid and EnergyHub for National Grid Connected Solutions
- Arizona Public Service and EnergyHub for APS Distributed Energy Resource Aggregations (Rewards Programs and Solar Communities)
- Connected Energy (UK) Ltd for Battery Recycling in Belgium
- Austin Energy for Austin SHINES Project
- CPS Energy for Public Engagement
- City of New York, Department of Citywide Administrative Services for Building Operator Engagement
Details about these initiatives are available at www.peakload.org/awards.
The 17th PLMA Awards recognize industry leaders who created, during calendar year 2019, innovative ideas, methods, programs and technologies that manage end use loads to meet peak load needs and support successful grid integration of distributed energy resources. Over the past 16 years, PLMA has presented over 80 awards to recipients who have included utilities, product/service providers, end-users, and individuals responsible for demand response efforts targeted to the residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customer markets.
PLMA (Peak Load Management Alliance) was founded in 1999 as a community of experts and practitioners dedicated to sharing knowledge and providing resources to promote inclusiveness in the design, delivery, technology, and management of solutions addressing energy and natural resource integration. The non-profit association provides a forum for practitioners to share dynamic load management expertise, including demand response and distributed energy resources. Learn more at www.peakload.org.