Free On-Demand Webinar | Energy Efficiency For All: Market Development at Ameren Illinois
image credit: Photo 101661752 © Jimbophotoart - Dreamstime.com
- Aug 7, 2019 7:00 pm GMTAug 7, 2019 6:33 pm GMT
- 2248 views
Utilizing over $100 million in program investments, Ameren Illinois and its program implementer Leidos have teamed with leading minority and woman-owned business partners to bring energy efficiency benefits to customers most in need. View today!
Too often, those customers who would most benefit from lower energy bills are least able to afford energy-efficient upgrades. Introduced in 2018, Ameren Illinois' Market Development Initiative is designed to make energy efficiency accessible to all customers by providing additional resources, financial support, and innovative solutions to residential and business customers throughout disadvantaged communities in central and southern Illinois. Utilizing over $100 million in program investments, Ameren Illinois and its program implementer Leidos have teamed with leading minority and woman-owned business partners - including Walker-Miller Energy Services - to bring energy efficiency benefits to customers most in need. Additionally, the initiative is focused on developing the future energy efficiency workforce through scholarships, internships, and specialized training and job opportunities.
In this webinar, you will:
- Discover why it is important to deliver energy-efficient benefits to customers who need it most
- Hear how utilities can incorporate market development efforts into existing energy efficiency portfolios
- Learn about holistic approaches to energy efficiency project management and program cross-promotion ideas
- Find out why it is valuable to focus on diversity in the energy efficiency space, the recruitment of diverse contractors, and workforce development
Director, Energy Efficiency Strategy and Innovation
President and Chief Executive Officer
Walker-Miller Energy Services