Replay | Building A Modern Digital, Integrated, Utility of the Future with Madison Gas Electric, and Ernst & YoungPosted to KloudGin in the Digital Utility Group
image credit: Kloudgin
- Nov 4, 2020 7:15 pm GMTNov 4, 2020 3:43 pm GMT
- 1119 views
For Utility companies, digitizing operations, and consolidating siloed systems all while moving processes to the cloud can be a daunting journey, but it can create substantial value boosting worker productivity and reducing operating costs while enhancing overall customer experience. It can also mean consolidating all resources and scheduling operations into a centralized scheduling engine.
A cornerstone to creating operational efficiencies is centralizing the management of all work, regardless of the system of origin, to better leverage resources. Layer in predictive models for intelligent scheduling of service requests and asset maintenance it can not only boost productivity, but also lay the foundation for beyond-the-meter business models for the future.
Listen in as Shannon Paulsen, Program Director for the Enterprise Forward Strategic Transformation, Madison Gas and Electric, Clint Brice, Managing Director for Business Transformation, Ernst & Young and Kimberley Herrala, Director of Industry Solutions, KloudGin to walk through the key approaches that Utilities are adopting, on the path to digitally transforming their operations and business:
- Digitizing work to enhance customer service and operational efficiencies.
- Modernizing IT and Architecture Infrastructure by leveraging cloud-first and mobile-first based digital transformation.
- Improving operations efficiency cost savings by centralizing resources into a single scheduling engine for both short and long cycle work, which feeds into a modern user-friendly GIS centric mobile device.
- KloudGin predictions of where utility operations will lead in the future.
Shannon Paulsen, Program Director, Enterprise Forward Strategic Transformation, Madison Gas and Electric
Clint Brice, Managing Director for Business Transformation, Ernst & Young
Kimberley Herrala, Director of Industry Solutions, KloudGin
Fill out the form below to view today!