What Happened in the Customer Care Group in July?Posted to Energy Central
- Aug 1, 2018 2:39 pm GMT
- 712 views
Summary: The Customer Care Group share lessons learned in customer service, community awareness and public relations. This community shares valuable information on how best to keep up with a growing demand and effectively helping utility customers.
Welcome New Members:
Active members presenting new ideas and up-to-date developments make the community strong. We would like to welcome all new members added to date for the month of July.
- Ben Garber, Cybersecurity Applications Engineer, Ultra Electronics, 3eTI
- Sebastian Gray, Director, 2EA®
- Amy Hou, Marketing Associate, Urjanet
- Paul Denning, Director of Media Relations, MIT Sloan School of Management
- Brittany Beman, Marketing Manager, Senseware
- James McPhail, Chief Executive Officer, Zen Ecosystems
- Alfa Energy Group, PR & Communications Assistant, Alfa Energy Group
- Tony Nocito, Managing Director, ABCOV Companies, LLC
- David Leevan, Managing Director , cQuant.io
Contributions from community members during the month of July:
Your contributions are invaluable. We appreciate the time you take to share your insights with the community and look forward to reading more in the up-coming months.
- Much of the US Electric Grid Could Go the Way of the Landline Phone
- Stay Far, Far Away from the Political Fray
We would like to thank our sponsors for their support in helping the community grow!