What’s Blowing in Offshore Wind? We are big fans and want to know!Posted to Energy Central in the Clean Power Professionals Group
- May 29, 2018 11:15 pm GMTMay 8, 2018 11:08 pm GMT
- 1448 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2018-06 - Offshore Wind, click here for more
During the month of May, the Energy Central Clean Power Community will be highlighting insights shared around “What’s Blowing in Offshore Wind”. As a community member of the group, we would love it if you could share any insights you have around the following topics:
- State Policies and Requirements - Regulatory and Political Landscape
- Technology and the Future of O&M
- Funding Mechanisms for Offshore Wind / Financing US OFF shore wind
- Building the US Offshore Wind Supply Chain
- Forecast of offshore wind
- Case Studies
- The Future of Offshore Wind
- Other key issues or topics that you think might be relevant
Your shared post can just be highlights or bulleted talking points, it does not need to be a full-fledged article. FYI – if you share by June 1st, your post will also be highlighted in a special newsletter issue on June 5th going to over 53,000 professionals in the power industry. Please us the tag Offshore Wind 2018 to ensure your post is included in the newsletter!
Need help getting started? Check out our guide on how to start a post. Or you can reach out to our Power Industry Network Community Coordinator Rachael Lewis at email@example.com and she can help – she will even post for you if your time is limited!
I look forward to being "blown away" by your insights in the community!