- Aug 18, 2022 1:12 pm GMT
Energy Central celebrated the August 9 day of National Book Lovers Day by soliciting input from our community member readers:
While a number of those books suggested were, in fact, written by Energy Central Community members (and you can see a list of those here), some of the other suggestions that came in were simply books our members had read themselves and recommended.
So, to round out your reading list, we wanted to summarize a list of these as well:
- Energy Storage Systems by David Elliot
- Textbook of Electrical Technology by B.L. Theraja
- Hybrid Nuclear Energy Systems - A sustainable solution for the 21st Century, Elsevier Academic Press
- Superpower: One Man's Quest to Transform American Energy by Russell Gold
- The Great Texas Wind Rush by Kate Galbraith
- Termination Shock by Neal Stephenson (a climate change novel)
- Dynamos and Virgins by David Roe
- Environmental Costs of Electricity by Pace Energy and Climate Center
- Power Loss by Richard Hirsh
- High Eight by Keith Roberts
And if you missed the opportunity to plug your favorite book earlier, please feel free to add your title in the comments below and we'll edit this post to include them as well.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.