Leaders in Energy Four Gen Award Recognition with Samir Chowdhury, Founder of Youth Climate Action Team [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Interview]
Leaders in Energy recently announced the winners of its Four Generations of Leaders in Clean Energy and Sustainable Solutions (Four Gen) Awards, which recognize exemplary leaders in the four generations of the workplace: Gen Z, Millennial, Gen X, and Baby Boomer, who are accelerating clean energy and sustainable solutions through transformational leadership and change. The 2021 Gen Z award was given to Samir Chowdhury, founder of Youth Climate Action Team.
Energy Central sat down with Samir to learn more about the work that earned him the recognition of his industry peers:
- We Can Sustain It – February 3, 2023
- We Can Manage It – February 2, 2023
- Materials Tracking and Traceability Leveraging GIS with Locana and Suburban Consulting Engineers [an Energy Central PowerTalk™ with Locana]
- Episode #111: 'The Future of Energy & Utilities' with Lincoln Bleveans, Executive Director of Sustainability at Stanford [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
- New Mini Guide Focuses on Coordinated EV Infrastructure Planning and Implementation among State Officials
- Customer Corner: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Customer Care Group – October 6, 2022
- ETCC: Fifth Circuit Holds Right of First Refusal Laws Violate Dormant Commerce Clause in Victory for Consumers
- Titans of Nuclear - Ep 365: David Stearns - Nuclear Financing Partner
Related Power Perspectives™ Content
Power Perspectives™ Interviews
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.