Insights shared for Customer Care Group and Utility Business Network Communities - Energy Central Insights Special Issue SeriesPosted to Energy Central
- Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2018-05 - Customer Care, click here for more
I’d like to thank everyone who shared their insights in our first Customer Care Community newsletter. This new monthly newsletter will feature contributions ranging from customer care to outage communications. Shared articles and insights were highlighted in a special newsletter on June 12th and posted to Energy Central’s Customer Care Group and Utility Business Network Communities. In an effort to share, connect and learn, this issue was shared with over 40,000 professionals in the power industry. If you haven’t seen them yet, please check out the highlights below. ‘Like’ or comment on the posts you find most interesting.
Ann Hoogenboom, Mission and Brand Manager, KSV
- New Customer Video Reveals "Hard-to-Reach" as a Misnomer
- Changing the Definition of “Utility”: If GM Can Do It, What Is Stopping You?
- AESP in Atlanta: What You Should Know
- Navigating the Hispanic Market
- Small Steps, Big Results: What Your Utility Can Do Today to Improve the Security of Your AMI Program
Haley Azevedo, Marketing Manager, Worldwide Business Research
Jim Marston, Vice President, Clean Energy, Environmental Defense Fund
Patty Durand, President & CEO, Smart Energy Consumer Collaborative (SECC)
Ward Eames, President and Founder, NTC- The National Theatre for Children
Leia Guccione, Principal, Rocky Mountain Institue
John Egan, President, Egan Energy Communications
DW Keefer, Journalist, Independent Journalist
Andy Gotlieb, Managing Editor of a specialty publication, former public relations practitioner, Freelancer
- Potential Gulf Power sale may affect contract negotiation
- Hawai'i Electric Light Warns of Possible Power Interruptions
- Expand Your Utility’s Social Media Horizons
- Utilities Are Lining Up Behind The Electric Vehicle Movement
- 80% of transit buses expected to go electric by 2040, report forecasts
- Your Utility’s Routine Maintenance May Not Be So Routine to the Media
- How to Make a Radio Pitch
- Political spending by utilities has jumped, boosted by opposition to rooftop solar
- Listen Up: Radio Can Be a Good Outlet for Your Utility’s PR Efforts
- Aitkin Public Utilities Celebrates 100 years
- Vegetation management: Six steps toward reliable electric service
- Promote Your Utility’s Energy-Saving Tips, Programs This Summer
- Messenger: Missouri lawmaker wants a new line on electric bill: Call it the dark-money surcharge
- New Orleans electric utility confirms people were paid to support its power plant
- To Sponsor or Not to Sponsor: That is the Question for Your Utility
- How are utilities preparing for hurricane season?
- Big utilities are desperately trying to stick customers for the bills from California wildfires
Nevelyn Black, Communications and Production Specialist, Curator, Independent
- How to Address Customer Concerns about Smart Meters
- Promoting Community and Clean Energy
- Incentives for Customers Rebuilding in Northern California
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.