The Future of Customer Care, what does it look like for Utilities?Posted to Energy Central in the Customer Care Group
- Jun 3, 2018 4:45 pm GMTMay 23, 2018 4:47 pm GMT
- 1398 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2018-05 - Customer Care, click here for more
We would love it if you could share any insights you have around the following topics:
- The Future of Customer Care in Utilities
- Social Media and Customer Care
- Outage Communications
- Analytics and Customer Care
- Billing and Payments
- Filed Services
- Projects you are working on related to customer care
- Other key issues or topics that you think might be relevant
Your post does not need to be a full-fledged article, it can be just highlights or bulleted talking points. All posts shared by June 8th will be highlighted in a special newsletter issue on June 12th reaching over 40,000 professionals in the power industry. Please us the tag Utility Customer Care 2018 to ensure your post is included in the newsletter!
Need help getting started? Check out our guide on how to start a post. Or you can reach out to our Power Industry Network Community Coordinator Rachael Lewis at email@example.com and she can help – she will even post for you if your time is limited!
I look forward to reading your insights in the community!