Energy Central is an online community for global power professionals searching for information, products and services related to the energy industry. Energy Central helps the Power Industry work better!
Podcast / Audio
Episode #112: 'Shaping a Dynamic and Modern Power Delivery Landscape' with Mark Gabriel, President and CEO of United Power [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
The ‘Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast’ features conversations with thought leaders in the utility sector. At least twice monthly, we connect with an Energy Central Power Industry...
- Member since 2020
- 125 items added with 238,844 views
Be sure to sign into your Energy Central account (register for free here) to access this full post with the podcast recording.
With utility customers being more at the forefront of change than they ever have been before, demanding clean energy and innovative programs while also participating as sources of energy generation and storage themselves, utility leaders are in the midst of a broad strokes transformation. The key for power providers who come out better in the end are those that lean into these opportunities will enthusiasm and eagerness to highlight new capabilities.
- Happy National Donuts Day from Energy Central!
- It’s a Generational Thing – June 1, 2023
- On Demand - Innovation 2.0 – The Human Side of Leading Innovation Inside Today's Modern Utility [an Energy Central PowerSession™]
- Welcome Your New Expert Interview Series: Ahmed Mousa, New Expert in the Grid Professionals Group - [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Expert Interview]
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
- Episode #124: 'Exploring the Intersection of Biogas and Municipal Waste Management in Gator Country' with Eric Neihaus, Planning Engineer at Gainsville Regional Utility [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #123: 'Exploring the Role of Gas in the Decarbonization Journey' with Suzanne Ogle, President and CEO of Southern Gas Association [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #122: 'Preparing Utilities for Tomorrow with Digital Smart Substations' with John Bettler of ComEd [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #121: 'Looking to The Future Safety of Hydrogen Energy' with Michael Nofal and Gid Herman of H2scan [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
Related Power Perspectives™ Content
Power Perspectives™ Interviews
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network® is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.
Energy Central was founded in 1996 to satisfy the global power industry's need for a reliable, trusted information hub where executives and field representatives alike could share ideas and discuss concepts that could alter the future of global power industry.
Energy Central is an online community for global power professionals interested in:
- Education, Conferences and Webinars
- Reference Materials
- Marketing Services
- Working Groups
- Industry Experts
- Industry Collaboration
By teaming with companies that service the energy industry, Energy Central provides a broad base of informational products all focused on a single industry and all accessible from a single gateway on the Internet.
At EnergyCentral.com, you’ll find content for power professionals in all aspects of the industry:
- Transmission & Distribution
- End-Use Management
- Utility Business
- Energy Storage
Sign in to Participate