Energy Central is an online community for global power professionals searching for information, products and services related to the energy industry. Energy Central helps the Power Industry work better!
Official Energy Central Community Manager of Generation and Energy Management Networks. Matt is an energy analyst in Orlando FL (by way of Washington DC) working as an independent energy...
- Member since 2018
- 11,292 items added with 1,638,772 views
- Feb 15, 2023Jan 31, 2023 1:31 pm GMT
- 563 views
This item is part of the 2023 Predictions and Anticipated Trends for the Power Industry - January/February, click here for more
As a part of the Energy Central Special Issue on 2023 Predictions and Anticipated Trends for the Power Industry, the Energy Central Community Team reached out to a handful of executives representing the utility industry to get their quick, hot takes on what the industry can and should expect in the coming year. As expected, these responses are as insightful as they are eye-opening. Take a look at some of these responses, be sure to read the rest of the Special Issue, and if you think any key trends are being overlooked in this Special Issue then chime in with a comment below!
- We Can Manage It – March 30, 2023
- The Best in the Biz – March 23, 2023
- Episode #115: 'Balancing Futurism in Utilities with the Regulations of Today' with Kwafo Adarkwa, Director of Public Affairs at ITC Holdings [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Utilize this Intelligence – March 17, 2023
- Celebrating Top Women Leaders in Energy Central's Power Perspectives Interviews for International Women's Day
- What are your 'must-read' books for fellow energy & utility professionals (celebrating Read Across America Day on March 2)?
- Bringing the ESG Conversation to the Forefront at Distributech: Exclusive Conversation with Damien Quentin, ESG Practice Lead at Copperleaf Technologies
- What are the next generation Energy Storage technologies that have you most excited (recognizing February 18 as National Battery Day)?
Related Special Issue Content
2023 Predictions and Anticipated Trends for the Power Industry - January/February
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network® is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.
Sign in to Participate