Podcast / Audio
Episode #18: ‘How Public Power is Leading Utilities’ with Joy Ditto, CEO of American Public Power Association - [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
The ‘Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast’ features conversations with thought leaders in the utility sector. Each two weeks we’ll connect with an Energy Central Power Industry Network...
- Member since 2020
- 82 items added with 155,593 views
The year is only half over, but it’s safe to say that 2020 is already one for the record books within the utility sector. With the year already starting off to be hectic for utilities among an energy transition, fluctuating energy markets, grid modernizations, and more, the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic was just another screwball the industry was forced to adapt to on the fly. But adapt it has, and, as you’ll hear in this episode, it’s been the public power utilities who have been in many ways setting the standard for how utilities should prepare before a crisis, react to it, and adjust to it as time goes on.
- On Demand - Town hall Discussion: The Best Utility Response to “The Great Resignation” - [an Energy Central & Utility 2030 PowerSession™]
- Call for Articles - Distributed Energy Resources and Management Systems - [Energy Central Special Issue Series]
- Efficient Reading: Monthly Digest of Insights Shared by Your Peers in the Energy Central Energy Efficiency Group – May 19, 2022
- Energy Central Announces: The 2022 Innovation Champions
- Episode #81: ‘Utilities Embracing the R&D Role for the Future' with King Look, Director of R&D at Con Edison [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #80: 'Taking a Geographic Approach to Public Grid Investment' with Bill Meehan and Pat Hohl of Esri [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #79: 'Bringing Home the Rural Energy for America Program' with Bob Morgan of USDA and Greg Saubel of Sabuel's Markets [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
- Episode #78: 'How Wholesale Electric Participants Have Adopted North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) PKI to Fight Cyber-Attacks & Stay FERC Compliant' with Lila Kee, GlobalSign Chief Product Officer [an Energy Central Power Perspectives™ Podcast]
Related Power Perspectives™ Content
Power Perspectives™ Podcasts
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.