On Demand - Research & Analysis to Help Kill Your CX “Darlings” [an Energy Central and Utility 2030 Collaborative PowerSession™]
- Aug 25, 2021 6:30 pm GMT
Customer-centric companies consider their customers when making all business decisions. This means providing a customer experience (CX) that enables customers to achieve desired outcomes—quickly and easily—through the channel of their choice.
Proven during a recent survey deployed by the Utility 2030 Collaborative, utility leaders have embraced the importance of advancing customer-centricity throughout their organization. While only 25% rated themselves “high” or “very high” in customer-centricity, 77% said they aspire to be “high” or “very high” by 2030.
Now they are making plans to reach their goals. During this On-Demand PowerSession, additional survey results into CX priorities and investments will be shared along with research into what 2,500 utility customers say they want most from their utility. Expert panelists will provide analysis into the results, including synergies and areas of disconnect (potential CX “darlings”).
“Kill your darlings,” a common piece of advice given to writers, is an exercise that involves eliminating unnecessary storylines, characters, sentences, etc., that aren’t best for the overall story. In the case of utility CX modernization, this session will expose potential “darlings” to help utilities refine their modernization plans.
Benchmark your plans against peer utilities and consumer research to identify your CX investments ("darlings") that may not be the best choice for your utility and expose those that should be investigated further.
- Gather information to benchmark your company’s maturity and plans against peer utilities
- Get access to consumer research into what they want most from their utility
- Learn about key projects and hear about technology priorities and investments including CIS, CRM, self-service portals, mobile apps, chatbots, machine learning/AI, customer marketplaces, and robotic process automation from the survey
Who Should View
- Utility executives and leaders responsible for products, services, and programs that touch the customer
- Innovation/transformation professionals
- Regulation professionals
- Utility vendors looking for R&D insights and ideas for refining their go-to-market approach
Moderator: Mark Wilkinson, Senior VP, IBEX
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.