ON-DEMAND: Customer Experience Pyramid… Helping Utilities Find Love & Money [an Energy Central Powertalk™]Posted to Energy Central in the Customer Care Group
image credit: Approved to use
- May 10, 2021 11:15 pm GMTMay 10, 2021 11:19 pm GMT
- 204 views
On-Demand - Energy Central PowerTalks are informative sessions presented by a thought leader in the power industry.
This PowerTalk on "Customer Experience Pyramid… Helping Utilities Find Love & Money" will be a fun & informative session showcasing how utilities can better connect with their residential customers. This half-hour Talk will be live with time allotted for Q&A.
Why Access On-Demand Recording:
Changes in usage, and rising customer expectations, have driven utilities to reimagine their role with their customers. Utilities are searching for new ways to engage customers in order to meet their increasing demands. This presentation challenges utilities to “think outside the box” by deploying innovative ways designed to increase both customer love and revenues.
- Insight into the levels of customer care that drive customer satisfaction
- Insight into the customer journey and expectations
- How the best companies have transformed to meet changing customer needs
- Tools and programs to drive increased customer satisfaction and engagement
Who Should Listen In:
- Anyone interested in enhancing customer experience or customer satisfaction
- Anyone interested in innovative “Behind the Meter” solutions
- Anyone that’s looking for new ways to generate non-usage revenue
Doug Brand, Vice President American Water Homeowner Services
Over 20+ years of marketing and customer care experience. As the Customer Experience lead for the American Water regulated utility, Doug deployed strategy that garnered JD Power awards. Prior to joining American Water, Doug led strategy, marketing, and innovation pipelines for leading consumer organizations such as Campbell’s and PepsiCo.
In his current role as Vice President, American Water Homeowner Services (a division of American Water), Doug leads the growth ecosystem for the organization. Under Doug’s leadership, the Client Success team focuses on treating customers with a level of care that generates “promoters”.