- Apr 26, 2022 2:59 am GMT
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2022-04 - Cybersecurity 2022, click here for more
The number of cyber intrusions and attacks targeting the Electric sector is increasing from Activity Groups (AG) and ransomware operations. Learn how to prepare for the Activity Groups targeting your operational technologies with the insights in this free report, including:
- Key findings from our latest threat intelligence
- 11 Activity Groups that are currently targeting the Electric sector
- Current threats to each operational segment, from generation to distribution
- Lessons learned from real-world cyber events at electric utilities
- Recommendations to protect against specific threat behaviors
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.