Welcome to the Energy Central Community
- Nov 2, 2016 3:52 pm GMT
Welcome to the Energy Central Community, a new experience for getting all of your Power Industry related news and content. Now in addition to receiving all of the great news you are used to seeing from Energy Central, you can also:
- Create your own industry profile. Highlight your career achievements and let people know who you are and why you are here.
- Join a Community. When you register you are automatically a member of our main community - Power Industry Professionals - but we have more specific communities as well, from analytics to transmission. Find all of the communities by selecting Communities from the top navigation bar.
- Post your own Energy related news and content. Maybe you have an interesting article, case study or webinar that you want to get out to the industry, this is your place.
- Comment on news articles. Have additional information to provide on an article, or want to discuss something that you found interesting - post to the community and begin engaging with all of our industry professionals
- Ask and answer questions. Is there a project you’re working on and could use some feedback or maybe you have a question and aren’t sure who to ask, our experts can help you get those answers. While you are there, answer a question that a fellow community member has.
- Share content. Find an article that you know someone else would enjoy or benefit from - share it with them right from the community.
If you have any questions, send me a private message and I will do my best to help. Think of me as your welcome guide, information desk and resource for all things Community.
See you in the Community,
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.