Replay: Case Study: Implementing an Enterprise NERC Compliance Management SystemPosted to AssurX, Inc. in the Utility Management Group
image credit: AssurX
- Oct 3, 2020 4:00 am GMTSep 30, 2020 9:19 pm GMT
- 2247 views
Maintaining compliance with NERC regulations is a challenge. Each organization has a unique landscape of applicable requirements, organizational structure and integrated systems. The key to building a successful compliance program is to consolidate, automate and control processes to align with corporate objectives and meet government regulations.
An electric utility cooperative registered in both the WECC and MRO regions, has implemented a turnkey system to streamline their NERC compliance needs. In this webinar, they will discuss how they deployed a consolidated system that automates ad-hoc evidence submissions, evidence reporting, corrective actions and other compliance activities. The system consistently manages operations, identifies risks, and demonstrates compliance across all critical operations.
View this On-Demand webinar for insights into the journey of implementing an automated NERC Compliance Management System.
- NERC Compliance Challenges
- Key Motivational Factors for Automating
- Key Design Considerations
- System Overview
- Lessons Learned
Who Should Attend:
- NERC Compliance Managers
- NERC Compliance Analysts
- Regulatory Compliance Managers
- Reliability Standards Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Training Managers
Fill out the form below to view the replay.
- Systems Analyst, Power Generation And Transmission Entity
- Kathy Wagner, AssurX, Product Manager, AssurX ECOS for Energy & Utilities
Fill out the form below to view the replay today!