Going the Distance: How to Maximize ROI with New TechnologyPosted to ARCOS LLC
image credit: Photo 193638863 © Ratz Attila | Dreamstime.com
- Aug 20, 2020 5:00 am GMTAug 19, 2020 1:23 pm GMT
- 1116 views
You’ve purchased new technology to become more efficient – now what? Afterall, your journey doesn’t just stop after implementation and launch. So, what exactly has to happen for a successful implementation, and what type of roll-out or user adoption strategies are best for your ROI?
Research has shown that without a well-organized and executed plan, many benefits of new technology (and the reason you hopped onboard in the first place) could fall flat. According to pmig.org:
- For every $1 billion invested in the United States in 2016, $97 million was wasted due to lacking project performance
- Only 64% of projects completed over the last 12 months successfully met the original goals and business intent of the project, and 14% were deemed failures
- 9.9% of every dollar is wasted due to poor project performance. The pace and scope of change underscore the need for excellence in project management
It’s obvious that strong workforce, work order, and project management is a necessity for coordinated, fast, and effective implementation projects. However, the adoption of new technology does demand thorough preparation to ensure a smooth transition with optimal adoption. The faster users adjust to the change, the quicker you can drive ROI and intended outcomes.
ARCOS knows how essential a high-level rollout plan is – from recruiting and retaining a new generation as a part of your workforce, to bringing leadership and existing employees up to speed and keeping stakeholders in the loop. And we can help.
The newly launched ARCOS Managed Services can assist critical infrastructure customers with speeding up the deployment and adoption of their ARCOS solution, ultimately spelling a faster ROI and assuring ongoing value for managers and workers.
The ARCOS Managed Services portfolio contains various offerings, like:
- The option to add a dedicated project manager to help customers simultaneously implement multiple ARCOS products
- ARCOS Experts who go beyond a traditional rollout by managing and implementing the project to ensure that your organization will see the most benefit
- Workshops and materials for change management adoption training and communication
- An assigned customer success manager to review and analyze your progress, and more!
Best practices and education surrounding products are always evolving. There are many big changes that come with adopting new technology, and ARCOS can help make things easier. Check out our latest Managed Services Webinar, on-demand, to learn more.