What’s After Home Energy Reports?
image credit: Apogee
- Oct 20, 2020 8:00 pm GMTOct 20, 2020 12:36 am GMT
- 1435 views
Home Energy Reports have served their purpose, but after more than 10 years in use, utilities and customers are wondering, “What’s Next?”. How many times can you receive that “same old” paper report comparing your energy use with some statistical norm and expect to have it truly influence behavior?
New fonts and graphics won’t make much difference. Customers are increasingly comparing their utility to Amazon, American Express, and their favorite online retailer, airline, etc. These companies are all building strong, ongoing, digital relationships with customers built on convenience, trust, and providing relevant, valuable, and timely information and services.
- Relevance… answering the “what’s in it for me” question
- Take-aways from the best in breed companies that are proving successful
- What information do customers really value from their energy provider
- Making messages Personal using Disaggregation, Artificial Intelligence, and Targeting
- Using a multi-channeled approach that gives customers the power to choose how they receive information
Examples of Personal Video Messaging Shown Here:
Don’t have time to watch the recording?
Download the presentation by filling out the form below.