Free On-Demand Webcast | Leverage beyond-the-meter programs to boost revenue and customer satisfaction
- Sep 8, 2020 7:15 pm GMT
The need to transform the utility's customer strategy is accelerating. When it comes to generating incremental earnings, we often stand at a crossroads: cost containment and efficiency efforts vs. grow non-traditional revenue. And, growing it can be agonizingly difficult. But, that’s because we might be thinking about it the “old” way.
Listen in as DEFG, American Water Homeowner Services, and Updater discuss a transformative framework to boost revenue, reduce the cost to serve, and improve customer satisfaction at the same time.
After listing to this webinar, you'll understand:
- Drivers for transforming the utility’s customer model
- The context for the utility’s customer strategy into the future
- What a “beyond-the-meter” program is
- How conventional programs have changed
- How much revenue and CSAT growth is possible
- How to tie your programs and vendors together
- Best practices from a few case studies
Fill out the form below to listen today!
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.