A Wish for #EEDay2017 – from folks who work in EEPosted to AESP in the Energy Efficiency Group
- Oct 5, 2017 4:15 pm GMTSep 28, 2017 4:18 pm GMT
- 4244 views
This item is part of the Special Issue - 2017-10 - AESP EE Day, click here for more
On October 5, 2017, a network of advocates, companies, government agencies, utilities and others will join together to showcase the benefits of energy efficiency as part of the second annual national Energy Efficiency Day. Learn more about this event at http://www.energyefficiencyday.org/
AESP and Energy Central are excited to bring more public awareness to EE by joining in the collective effort to make Energy Efficiency and #EEDay2017 a national trending topic on October 5.
Here’s how you can participate, and stand to win a $200 gift basket filled with goodies, including a $100 Visa gift card, courtesy of AESP and Energy Central:
1. Anytime between September 28 and October 5, 2017, make a tweet on Twitter or post as a comment under THIS AESP-Energy Central Energy Efficiency Community post
2. Tell us what you think the industry needs, to be more energy efficient:
“As an #AESP_EEprofessional” I wish_____________ on “#EEDay2017”
Examples: “people would change out inefficient bulbs,” “small businesses would ask their utilities about EE programs,” etc.
3. Make sure that your posts contain these two hashtags #AESP_EEprofessional and #EEDay2017. There are no right or wrong answers, just tell us what you think as an EE insider. The winner is picked at random from all posts containing the above mentioned hashtags. Irrelevant, offensive or inappropriate posts are disqualified.
4. You can post as many times as you want; and each unique post will be considered as an entry. The more posts you make, the more chances you have to win.
5. On October 6, we will pick one winner at random to receive the $200 gift basket. Winner will be notified and announced on both Twitter and on AESP-Energy Central’s EE Community by October 9.
If you make your tweet/post before October 5, your post could be turned into a cool graphic and retweeted, and/or included in a compilation video to be unveiled on social media on EE Day, October 5.