RUSSIA'S LNG INVESTMENT PROJECTSPosted to WOGNEWS
image credit: RUSSIA'S LNG INVESTMENT PROJECTS
- Dec 2, 2019 2:54 pm GMT
- 505 views
Ongoing and promising large, medium, and small-scale LNG plants – get the full list
The team of analysts from Vostock Capital has prepared a free-to-download report on projects for construction of large, medium, and small-scale LNG plants.
Experts expect LNG production growth in Russia. By 2024, the projected export growth is up to 47,9 million tonnes. The latest news on encouraging LNG application in the country reveals that Russian shipping companies are switching to fuel with low sulphur and nitrogen content starting from 1 January 2020.
Among the projects featured in:
- Arctic LNG-2 – the project implies construction of a 3-train plant with the capacity of about 19,8 million tonnes. The commissioning is projected for 2023 with nameplate capacity reached by 2026. The resource base will be Utrennee field. Preliminary cost of Arctic LNG-2 project is US$25,5bn.
- Far Eastern LNG – this is a joint project of Rosneft andExxonMobil with the capacity of 6,2 MTPA further expansible to 10 MTPA. Final investment decision is expected in 2019. Estimated project cost is US$15bn.
- Yakutia LNG – this is a medium-scale LNG production project in Yakutia which includes 2 trains and in-house power generation based on gas turbines. 1st phase productivity is 57 tonnes of LNG per hour or 500kTPA (700 million cm of gas per year); capital expenses total US$400 million; 2nd phase productivity is 1,1 MTPA; CAPEX totals US$720m. The project is expected to be completed after 2023.
- Sibir-Energo – it is planned to build the 2nd and the 3rd phases of the plant in the mid-run.
- Gazprom Transgaz Yekaterinburg - the company intends to build 6 new mini LNG plants in the Urals. Their overall productivity will be about 25 tonnes per hour. The establishment of analogous production in the Orenburg region is now under discussion. Construction period has not been determined yet. Investment: 250 to 300 million roubles per block with the capacity of 3-5 tonnes of LNG per hour.
All the ongoing and promising projects will be discussed in detail together with their initiators at the 7th Annual and International LNG Congress Russia on 18 and 19 March 2020 in Moscow.General Partner: Gazprombank; Gold Sponsor: TechnipFMC; Bronze Sponsor: Air Products.
Request the full list of projects: https://www.lngrussiacongress.com/en/request-the-full-list-of-investment-projects