- Jun 22, 2021 3:48 pm GMT
The SEPA Power Players Awards celebrate innovative projects, utilities, organizations and individuals advancing clean and modern energy transformation.
Learn more about all eight award categories below, and submit a nomination before the July 2nd deadline.
2021 Power Players Award Categories
- Investor-Owned Utility of the Year
- Electric Cooperative Utility of the Year
- Public Power Utility of the Year
- Individual Power Player of the Year
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Regulatory and Business Innovation
- Grid Integration
Nominations are judged based on several criteria, including:
- Furthering progress to a clean and modern energy future
- Expanding the knowledge of and access to utility-scale clean energy and distributed energy resources
- Transforming the world view of the electric industry
- Can be replicated by others in the industry
Frequently asked questions, click here.
Nomination questions for all eight award categories, click here.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.