Posted to GridIntellect, LLC – A Veteran-owned Company in the Digital Utility GroupStuart McCafferty
image credit: SwitchDin
- May 26, 2021 1:27 pm GMT
Presentations from Stuart McCafferty, GridIntellect, and Dr. Andrew Mears, SwitchDin from webinar held May 25, 2021. Topics discussed:
- EnergyIoT Reference Architecture
- IEEE 2030.5 Architecture
- Practical Application of Free Solution Architecture template developed by GridIntellect with example of integrating residential behind the meter assets to grid operations and automated interconnect process (template included in slide deck)
- Australia's use of IEEE 2030.5
- SwitchDin IEEE 2030.5 technology stack and case studies
- Australia's Lessons Learned
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network® is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.
Sign in to Participate