RISK MANAGEMENT IN ENERGY TRADING CONFERENCE
- Sep 19, 2019 10:00 pm GMTSep 19, 2019 10:13 pm GMT
- 888 views
The marcus evans group will be hosting a conference on November 13-14, 2019 in Houston, Texas. This conference will explore the emerging trends in risk management through technology, green energy, and strategic planning.
The energy trading industry has developed and made rapid progress in the past couple of years. Shifts in renewables, technology, and regulations have brought both greater opportunity and risk, making developing robust risk management strategies inevitable to achieve success with minimal risk.
This premier marcus evans conference will discuss the current and future state of the energy trading space, as well as proven strategies for solidifying a risk management program that will be responsible to the highly volatile energy market.
Marcus Evans invites Vice Presidents, Senior In-House Counsel, and Managers from the energy and investment banking industries with responsibilities in risk management, risk analysis, derivative risk, credit risk, market risk, commodity trading/compliance, and trade monitoring to join them in Houston this coming November.
The organization has speakers lined up from Repsol Energy, ConocoPhillips, Citi, Shell, and many more distinguished corporations. You can expect to hear key insights on:
- Implementing practical software and technological applications to increase ETRM efficiency
- Uncovering impacts of renewable and green energy on energy trading
- Emerging ETRM into business strategy and enable as a key driver in decision-making
- Examining the evolution of liquefied natural gas and battery energy to meet growing demand
- Modernizing infrastructure to adapt to new processes and technology