NINTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WIND TURBINE NOISE CORRESPONDENCE: FOI RELEASE
- Jun 17, 2021 3:48 pm GMT
The following information was released by the Scottish Government:
1. Did a Scottish Government representative attend the Ninth International Conference on Wind Turbine Noise event, which took place between May 18 and 21, 2021, either in person or virtually?
2. Were notes taken by this representative and, if so, could these notes be provided.
3. Did the representative report on this event and, if so, to whom?
4. If a report has been compiled in addition to the notes, could this be provided too.
1. Yes, virtually. A Scottish Government official attended this event in a personal learning development capacity.
2. No official notes were taken, notes were taken for personal learning development and are attached.
4. No report was compiled.
The Scottish Government is committed to publishing all information released in response to Freedom of Information requests.
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.