LoRa Alliance® Shows Continued Rapid Growth in LoRaWAN® Deployments for Utilities; Demos Latest Advancements at Enlit 2021
- Nov 23, 2021 7:42 pm GMT
“LoRaWAN is widely deployed for networking smart utility applications, from water quality and consumption monitoring, to leak detection, gas safety solutions, smart metering, energy consumption, critical asset monitoring and more,” said
- Acklio is a pioneer and world leader in
SCHCtechnology, a key component of the new ability to deploy DLMS meters over LoRaWAN. It will demo the DLMS over LoRaWAN workflow, highlighting multimanufacturer and multi-use case interoperability for electricity and water meters. Actilitywill showcase its private LoRaWAN networks that enable supply and energy management of industrial facilities.
- Everynet is one of the largest neutral host carrier-grade network operator for low-cost IoT. The company will present utilities use cases from national and international partners such as Hart BR, Acklio,
Cavagna Group, Schneider Electric, HDM, Axioma, Birdz, Friendcom, Tektelic and Lysir.
- Kerlink will share its smart water use cases including water supplier monitoring for leaks and quality, a smart water solution on a B2C platform for invoicing, etc., its humanitarian project enabling tap water to be brought into an area in
Africafor UNHCR, and a hotel chain deployment of smart showerheads.
- Mainlink will demonstrate an end-to-end solution that helps utilities to take better control of their resources while making the digital transformation less overwhelming. IoT cloud based platform connects multiple applications including data management and actionable NRW detection.
- MultiTech will show energy consumption monitoring using Carlo Gavazzi LoRaWAN meter adapters and MultiTech Conduit gateways, including a live demo monitoring energy use within the exhibit itself with the visualization of the data on a SCADA platform.
- Orbiwise will showcase OrbiWAN, its truly carrier-grade LNS, in all its editions applicable to metering applications, as well as Sampols, its professional noise-pollution monitoring solution which is marketed in partnership with utilities owing to their close connections to local municipalities.
- ResIOT will show its carrier grade LNS & IoT platform together with the ResIOT-Xs LoRaWAN gateways. The company will present various vertical applications for energy monitoring, water consumption management and gas metering.
- TEKTELIC has supported the largest LoRaWAN water metering deployments in
North Americaand will demo its portfolio of LoRaWAN gateways including the custom mobile gateway that is deployed on a utility’s trucks to provide LoRaWAN connectivity on the move. The technology is now launching to support the electric utility industry. UNIDATAwill feature some of its deployments, including its smart water meter deployment in Gavi and its solution for monitoring the Orto Botanico in Romethat uses smart city and smart agriculture applications.
An image accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/4650db04-d50a-4d69-a4bc-fd72eb879cf4
MEDIA CONTACT: Kiterocket
Sandy Fewkes, LoRa Alliance PR +1 408 529 9685 email@example.com
No discussions yet. Start a discussion below.
Get Published - Build a Following
The Energy Central Power Industry Network is based on one core idea - power industry professionals helping each other and advancing the industry by sharing and learning from each other.
If you have an experience or insight to share or have learned something from a conference or seminar, your peers and colleagues on Energy Central want to hear about it. It's also easy to share a link to an article you've liked or an industry resource that you think would be helpful.