Member since: 2019
Energy economics, business analyst and result-oriented manager with more than 15 years’ experience in planning and technical and economic evaluation of oil, gas, power and some other industries.
- Experience in developing professional economic & financial dynamic models and preparing bankable feasibility study reports.
- Familiar with technical processes of oil and gas upstream and downstream, petrochemical and thermal and solar power plants.
- Experience in financial and economic modeling of EPC, EPCF, BOT, BOO, Buy Back and IPC contracts, and investigating the impact of sensitive parameters on the contractual model.
- Optimally distribute the cash flow of projects for improving the internal rate of return (IRR) and reducing the project exposure cost.
- Ability in communicates with top managers, supervisors, and colleagues throughout project and providing the technical and financial assistance.
- Experience in preparing budget and oversees expenditures and coordination with other departments and divisions for preparing management reports.
- Developing new approach in cost optimization of energy systems by incorporates the reliability and availability with economic and environmental aspects.