Content Manager | Editor | On-Line Event Producer, Energy Central
FAVORITE STORY: 'The Mc-Webcast'
* Power outage, T-Minus 15 minutes to webcast start; laptop in hand, ran down the 11 flights from the office to the car and bolted over to the McDonald's next door. Connected to their 'free WiFi' with seconds to spare, launching the event on-time, albeit, out-of-breath. "Badap bap bap ba - I'm lovin' it!"
I am a seasoned webinar producer, content manager and editor. I have produced over 500 webcasts since 2006 as well as authoring a number of works on Energy Central, EnergyBiz and LinkedIn. I also coach C-Level executives, authors and industry experts on content, topic and speaking strategies.
* More than 20 years of utility experience; over 15 years in the Power Industry.
* Currently producing valuable website, newsletter, blog, social media and webcast content for electric power and natural gas professionals.
* Creating memorable experiences for clients and colleagues by going above and beyond.
* Quick action for issue resolution.
* Fostering respect through knowledge sharing and collaboration to get it done.
views of their content
Subscribe to receive Energy Central Pulse - the free weekly update of content from all Energy Central Community Networks.