Member since: 2020
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE including work at:
- Commonwealth Edison,
- MAIN Regional Reliability Organization (RRO),
- NERC planning committee member and other NERC committees,
- AMEC world-wide infrastructure consultants,
- Quanta-Technology / Quanta Services and
- An independent consultant and owner of J&L Resources.
SPECIALIZES IN :
- - Interconnection studies and transmission transfer capability analysis
- - System Reliability and Risk Assessment Studies
- - Generation and Transmission Expansion Planning (Order 1000)
- - System Feasibility, Impact and Facilities Studies
- - Fatal Flaw Analysis
- - Optimized system expansion analysis
- - Utility Economics and Benefit/Cost Analysis
- Development of specialized power system software tools
- the Vulnerability Assessment Tool - VAT
- the Site Identification Tool for Electric Systems - SITES
- the Sub-Hourly Model for renewable generation
- the Battery Optimization Tool
- the Micro-Grid Simulator Tool
CONDUCTED NUMEROUS SYSTEM WIDE STUDIES INCLUDING:
- The Impact of Extreme Weather Events in the State of Texas
- A system-wide risk assessment for PG&E after the attack on their Metcalf substation.
- Wide area site studies for renewable generation
- Offshore wind-farm studies for areas off the coast of New Jersey, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- A wide-area wind penetration study for the SPP RTO.