Member since: 2022
TMG Services & Capabilities
All TMG practices are multi-faceted with the utility solutions and projects we support, including customer information and billing systems (CIS), customer relationship management (CRM), advanced metering infrastructure (AMI), meter data management (MDM), mobile workforce management (MWF), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer self-service (CSS), enterprise asset management (EAM), and cloud deployment and support models including software as a service (SaaS) and managed platform as a service (mPaaS).
From Situation Assessment through Procurement:
As a solution agnostic consulting firm, we leverage proprietary, evolving methodologies and formulas for measuring options against business needs to expose the best possible course of action.
- Digital Enterprise Planning
- Digital Solution Roadmap
- Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Services
- TMG Cloud Analysis Program
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Strategy
TMG has established strategic relationships with offshore partners in the utility/energy industry focused on customer-centric information systems including CRM, CIS, Field Operations, Asset Management and Meter Data Management applications. The combined TMG organization today stands alone as the preeminent independent technology advisory and client-side professional services firm serving the utility industry. Our Professional Services include:
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- CRM/CIS Integration
- Digital Enablement Support (Agile/DevOps)
- Oracle & SAP Implementation Services
- Stabilization Services
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
TMG Consulting offers Upgrade Services for short-term and long-term critical IT investments. TMG performs system upgrades to the Oracle Utilities Product Suite with a methodology that is facilitated by diligent and professional project management. The foundation of this methodology is to separate any technical upgrade from new features and enhancements. This includes current state & environment analysis, an upgrade approach blueprint, technical & functional upgrade services, and upgrade stabilization services.
- Current State & Environment Analysis
- Upgrade Approach Blueprint
- Technical & Functional Upgrade Services
- Upgrade Stabilization Services
Our Managed Services keep your IT systems running smoothly by using a proactive approach to risk diagnosis and mitigation, decreasing the risk of safety hazards, system failure, and revenue loss.
TMG’s suite of Managed Services includes:
- Portfolio Planning
- Project Management (Including 3rd Party Management)
- On-Site, Remote, and Offshore Support using a Centralized Support Model
- Application, Technical, and End-User Training
- Technology Review and Health Assessment
- Risk/Incident Management and Mitigation
TMG's Research Service pursues knowledge to help industry professionals understand opportunities and challenges associated with enterprise IT projects with a focus on customer service and utility operations.
- Custom Research Studies
- Syndicated Research Studies
- Research Membership Organization Opportunities
- Utility Advisory & Research Consortium
- Utility Imagery and Inspection Consortium (UIIC)