Telematics Analyst, Associate
ITC Holdings Corp.
Responsibilities include positioning the company's' fleet operations for continuous growth. Monitors and tracks all items related to fleet telematics technology and analytics through Geotab's Fleet Management Solution. Uses fleet tools to support and create efficiencies within the company's fleet. Works with fleet team, leading real-time tracking of key fleet activities, analyzing data and creating custom reports to improve effectiveness across our field operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors daily utilization of all equipment in the fleet.
- Actively alerts leadership and field on fleet inefficiencies and suggestions for improvements.
- Identify opportunities to improve fleet tracking process in Geotab and other fleet tools and develops plans to implement solutions.
- Provides the following reporting on key fleet activities within fleet management system, such as:
- Vehicle utilization reporting
- Stop time reporting
- Vehicle idle monitoring
- Electronic Vehicle Inspection Report (EVIR) accuracy
- Driver scorecard monitoring and reporting
- Fuel savings reporting
- CO2 emissions savings reporting
- Develops ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Develops daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on key fleet activities for use by fleet team.
- Monitors and ensures telematic systems are active on all fleet equipment.
- Interfaces with fleet operations and field operations to improve, address and alleviate fleet issues.
- Coordinates with Fleet Analyst team to set up installation of Geotab software tracking on fleet equipment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Fleet Management or other business-related field or relevant, equivalent experience and/or education.
- Some related experience in fleet operations and/or telematics.
- Ability to research and analyze various data and problem solve.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Time management skills especially during period of peak workloads.
- Ability to work well on a team or independently.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work efficiently under deadline pressure.
About this Employer
ITC, a Fortis company, is the energy industry’s leading electricity transmission company. We deliver bulk electrical energy from power generating plants along high-voltage lines to the local distribution system of utilities serving communities. We invest in power lines that will meet the needs of the 21st century.
As the only fully independent transmission company in the U.S., our business is not distracted by electricity generation or distribution. Transmission is our sole focus. As a result, we can concentrate fully on planning, building, operating and investing in high-value, highly-reliable electricity transmission to our customers and communities.
ITC owns and operates high-voltage transmission facilities in Michigan, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas and Oklahoma. ITC’s grid development focus includes growth through regulated infrastructure investment as well as domestic and international expansion through merchant and other commercial development opportunities.