Talent Management and Organizational Development Effectiveness Program Manager
Salt River Project
The Program Manager, Talent Management & Organizational Development Effectivenesswill be responsible for consulting with Human Resources Business Partners and business leaders to identify opportunities to advance corporate strategic goals and objectives and to recommend appropriate workforce solutions (in areas such as: talent management, employee experience/engagement, culture transformation, etc.) based on best practice within a growing water & power company. Accountable for the planning, design, delivery and evaluation of TM/OD interventions. The program manager will lead the development and implementation of talent management programs (i.e., performance management, succession planning, competency development, etc.) that support the organization's strategic direction including managing a collaborative program team, assessing maturity level of current programs, developing a robust change readiness plan, and understanding how different projects, policies and organizations interlink and overlap.
- Leads and develops best-practice TM/OD solutions and programs (e.g., performance management, succession, employee experience/engagement, culture, change, etc.) based on evaluation of multiple factors including root causes, performance gaps, internal/external trends.
- Serves as a trusted advisor, thought leader and consultant to business leadership on all areas of TM/OD practices.
- Collects, evaluates, analyzes and presents data resulting from recommended interventions/programs to HR and business leadership.
- Collaborates with peers across HR and the business to develop and integrate talent management processes.
- Applies change management skills/practices including ability to identify and address program risks as well as opportunities for continual improvement.
- Uses data analytics and metrics to highlight program progress, gaps and measures of success.
- Stays current on organizational and HR strategy and goals, key business drivers, and new and ongoing corporate initiatives to ensure alignment of TM/OD interventionsand programs.
- Stays current with TM/OD professional organizations, industry and employer groups, governmental agencies and community organizations to inform internal practice.
- Oversees project managers, change management, consultants/vendors and other project team members to ensure project/program and organizational goals are met.
- Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status and manage expectations of key stakeholders.
- Works with other departments to develop plans and budgets for the programs and manage project interdependencies.
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
See additional information.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Human Resources, Talent Management and/or Organizational Development.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational/Leadership Development, Business Administration, or other related field.
- Master's degree in Business, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Organizational Leadership preferred.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office products.
- Change Management certification and demonstrated applied experience preferred.
- Self-motivator who maintains confidentiality and professionalism.
- Respectful and influential; candidate must have the ability to manage senior level executives and set appropriate expectations.
- Previous experience presenting to senior leadership is preferred.
- Ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
Requisition ID: 14752
SRP currently offers a hybrid workplace, which allows employees whose jobs can be performed remotely, and who have sufficient technical capability, to telework up to three days per week. Although part-time teleworking is available, all employees must live and work in Arizona. We are taking steps to protect the health and well-being of all team members, and by following a number of health and safety protocols, to reduce the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Salt River Project (SRP) recognizes diversity and inclusion as key drivers of innovation and growth, and seeks to attract a diverse employee base that reflects our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law. Ultimately, SRP aspires to fully apply the power of diversity and inclusion to build a more equitable and sustainable future for our customers, employees and community.
Drug/Alcohol Policy Statement
In order to promote the safety and well-being of our employees, customers and the communities we serve, SRP is committed to maintaining a drug/alcohol free work environment. Although marijuana may now be legal in Arizona, except as otherwise specified under Arizona law, SRP considers it to be an illegal drug for the purpose of our drug/alcohol policy because marijuana remains illegal at the federal level. Any candidate found to be impaired during the hiring process or who has the presence of an illegal drug or unauthorized substance in their system during the pre-employment drug/alcohol test may be disqualified from further consideration in the hiring process.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Currently, SRP does not sponsor H1B visas.
Why Work at SRP
SRP's success is rooted in our employees' happiness, health and safety. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and enhance their well-being. In addition to competitive pay and performance incentives, eligible employees can take advantage of the following benefits:
• 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Retirement pension
• Paid vacation
• Parental leave
• Holiday pay
• Sick leave
• Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
• Wellness programs
• Pre-tax benefits
• Short and long-term disability plans
• Tuition assistance
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
About this Employer
SRP is one of the largest public power and water utilities in the U.S. providing electricity to approximately one million customers in the greater metropolitan Phoenix area. Since its founding in 1903, SRP has fostered a culture of stewardship and customer service consistently ranking as an industry leader in customer service according to J.D. Power. SRP continues to adapt to its changing business environment by seeking innovative ways to reimagine utility service and the provision of critical resources essential to the life and economy of Arizona.