Talent Acquisition Specialist
ISO New England
*Hybrid work model
How You Will Make an Impact
- Work with hiring managers to create descriptive job postings
- Strategize with the hiring manager and their team and execute on ways to build talent pipelines
- Prepare interviewers by providing support and best practices for successful candidate interviews
- Screen resumes, conduct pre-screens with qualified candidates, coordinate interview team, prepare and negotiate offers
- Use a variety of sourcing tools/activities via LinkedIn, job boards, social media, networking, and search firms to find and attract talent
- Manage relationships and recruit within organizations ISO-NE partners with, such as the Society of Women Engineers, IEEE, National Society of Black Engineers, Women in Technology International and the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Champion diversity and inclusion sourcing and postings
- Heighten candidate's understanding of ISO New England, its mission, and value proposition to the region, as well as create a feel for what it is like to work in such an engaging organization
- Conduct check-ins with new talent to ensure a smooth onboarding process and assimilation
- Be an ambassador for the candidate experience, sharing feedback with candidates, keeping them apprised of their status, and making sure they receive a positive experience throughout the process
- Attend industry events and network when and where appropriate
- Experienced, full cycle recruiter focused on full-time and all level candidates, ideally having familiarity with and past experience hiring for engineering and/or IT roles
- Experience advising hiring managers on talent and hiring decisions
- Experience using LinkedIn, recruitment platforms, social media, agencies, and networking with professional associations
- Experience sourcing for diverse candidates
- Demonstrated eye for talent with the ability to understand role requirements-especially within technical fields-and match resumes and candidates to job openings
- Engaging communication skills
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Organized, methodical, flexible, and adaptable to changing needs
- Team oriented
- Driven toward success
Vision: To harness the power of competition and advanced technologies to reliably plan and operate the grid as the region transitions to clean energy.
Values: Expertise, Respect, Innovation, Dependability and Collaboration
What We Offer: Located in Holyoke, MA amid the picturesque Pioneer Valley of Western Massachusetts, our employees get the best of both rural and urban living, enjoying day-to-day local community culture and conveniences with drivable access to big city amenities. Our competitive base salaries, performance-driven bonus incentive offering, as well as a variety of health, wellness, and professional development benefits underscore the value we place in our employees. Beyond our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans, we encourage continuous learning through our training and tuition reimbursement programs and support work-life balance with flex hours, hybrid work models for most roles, and paid vacation and holidays. Our benefits strive to fulfill the needs of our employees across life's stages, with paid parental time off, health and wellness programs, 401k with company match, and a retirement plan. For the convenience of our employees, we offer complimentary access to our onsite fitness center and a cafeteria with free coffee.
COVID-19 Policy: Employee safety and well-being is a priority at ISO New England. To safeguard our teams and the important work they do, ISO New England has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.
Equal Opportunity : We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment: We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice : ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 60
About this Employer
Keeping the lights on in New England
We are the independent, not-for-profit corporation responsible for keeping electricity flowing across the six New England states and ensuring that the region has reliable, competitively priced wholesale electricity today and into the future.